Fairmont Royal Pavilion
Described as the jewel in Barbados’ crown, the Fairmont Royal Pavilion, sister hotel to the Savoy, has a wonderful oceanfront setting on the island’s west coast. Situated on a half mile crescent beach where turtles still nest, amongst eleven acres of tropical gardens and swaying palms. This elegant retreat eases away the stresses of everyday life and is so popular that many guests return year after year. The resort’s elegant and inviting architecture features magnificent gardens with endemic trees and flowers, a freshwater pool, outdoor tennis courts and the beach, not to forget the resort’s two restaurants, both located beachfront. Beneath the Caribbean sun, you will enjoy an array of thoughtfully crafted activities and services at no additional cost.
- Newly renovated guest rooms feature amenities including; air conditioning, TV with DVD player, tea and coffee machine, UK plug sockets and a marble bathroom with a bath and separate shower.
- Oceanfront Deluxe Rooms have stunning panoramic vistas of the Caribbean Sea from glass fronted balconies. Beachfront Suites are just a step on to the beach from a decked terrace. Guests receive fast track airport service on arrival and Butler service.
- Two oceanfront restaurants and bars, plus Beach Club. Taboras serves a vast buffet breakfast, à la carte lunch and dinner with evening entertainment. Themed nights include Asian, Steak & Lobster and Caribbean Sunday Brunch to the sound of steel drums. Complimentary traditional afternoon tea is served on the terrace. Palm Terrace is a more formal dining experience.
- Complimentary watersports including snorkelling and swimming with turtles, boogie, surf and paddle boards, kayaks and hobie cat sailing
- In room spa treatments.
- Freshwater swimming pool, Jacuzzi, fitness room and two floodlit tennis courts.
- Access to the fitness room, with state of the art equipment and beautiful ocean views.
- Weekly manager’s cocktail reception.
- Golf is available nearby.